We can help you make sense of the benefits system. 

Unsure of what you are entitled to claim? Has your benefit been reduced or stopped? Do you want to challenge the decision?

Citizens Advice South Derbyshire and City can give you practical support. We can:

help you to work out your entitlement to benefits
• help you to fill in the appropriate forms
• help you to write review and appeal letters
• provide benefit checks and ‘better off’ calculations
• help you if you have to pay back overpayments
• help you if you have been a victim of fraud.

To get information or advice :


Visit us

Call us

Look online